Thursday, February 21, 2013

from the last few weeks

weekend doing puzzles with rainer date afternoon at green thumb kindermusik outfit for a date breakfast with Ken making valentines dieter's valentines on the trip up :: central coat walnut cafe :: santa cruz downtown santa cruz meal at Burger. deer on campus--UCSC on the drive home :: central coast

Here are some photos from the last few weeks, including the weekend in Santa Cruz. I'm a lazy blogger--just hover over the picture to read the flickr caption. 

I love a short week (like this week, with its Monday holiday) and am happy to say that tomorrow is Friday again.  Yay!

PS--I'm still obsessed with Jane Eyre on Kindle and its audiobook.  Love!  I can see myself wanting a hard copy of this one.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Somehow I find that using the kindle for older classics makes them easier. I have no idea why. It has helped my girls occasionally as well to get over the hump of a challenging older book.

Madame Melville said...

Love the "toad in the hole" breakfast. Is that what you call it? Yum.

Also, I really like those puzzles for the boys. I think mine might enjoy them as well.

Happy Friday! yay!

Sarah said...

I need to stop looking at your blogposts when I am hungry...you always post photos of yummy food!
Hope this weekend as filled with adventure for you guys, too :)

Kristen said...

I LOVE your outfit! :))

Running Muma said...

Agree with Kristen - love love love your outfit..enjoyed all the pics really! :)

Jessica said...

Those blocks look fun! Can you tell me where you found them? Thanks!

Mary Beth said...

Thanks so much, everyone, for all the nice comments. I really appreciate each and everyone and they make me smile so much!

Sarah--there is just something fun and compelling about using the Kindle.

The Wool Fairy--I call in "Egg in a Hole." So yummy.

Sarah--thanks!

Kristin, and Running Muma--I'm glad you like the outfit--it was a fun one to put together. I'm trying to rock more flat/comfortable shoes sometimes. It's a work in progress.

Jessica--both block puzzles are from "The Wooden Wagon." It's an online shop with lots of wooden German toys. Just google it and it will be on the first page for sure. I love their toys.