Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Little Target Run

I got the chance to go to Target over the weekend--I desperately needed some tank tops to wear under some of my warm weather work tops (that are too low cut). And look what I came home with! It's ironic because earlier in the day I had just seen a car with a bumper sticker saying "Question Consumption" and I was all "yeah, I agree with that" but when I walked into Target--wow! All these delightful things that are just my taste! And it had been weeks and weeks since I'd been inside a Target since I no longer have the option of taking Rainer into crowds, so I was especially susceptible, I think. I found just the right tank tops and these little goodies for the nature table came home with me too.
Oh well. I actually think these little cuties will have a long nature-table life with us and be lovingly packed away on the off seasons.

9 comments:

Susan said...

I know what you mean about Target. I'm a total sucker in there. (But rarely with regrets!)
Loved your post about positive attitude. You're so right about that.
And the main reason I commented today is to say that Rainer is really looking better in photos! I know that must be encouraging!
BIG SMILES :-)

melissa s. said...

Oh those are so cute! I would've said "yes" to the consumption question on those, too! :-)

Jessica said...

I completely second how you feel about Target. They built one in my town and now I drive past it daily. Convienently its also next to the Barnes and Noble and JoAnn's...yikes! The little gnome is so cute, though, I might have to stop by on the way home.

Kelli said...

I am bad when I go to target!

Carrie said...

I love a good Target run.

Jodz said...

Hi, just letting you know that I have added you to my favourite blog list.

crunchy peas said...

You found those things at Target? Really? I can deal with an occasional Target shopping...Wal Mart- Never!

::m:: said...

some great finds! i love target...i could spend all the money i have there buy all sorts of things! hope you are doing well and have a great long weekend! :)

missy [project mcb]

Gift of Green said...

MB - did you see Target has organic undershirts (the ribbed kind with no sleeves)? - they are Hanes brand. I bought some the other day and they are OH so comfy!! They were hidden waaay in the back at my Target! :(