|lunch on Sunday|
Oh, hello! The weeks have gotten away from me and I missed posting in September entirely! I started a new school year and it's been busy and stressful. I will say I think things are calming down now just a bit. It's almost November and I feel just getting to that month is an accomplishment in itself and then there will be some breaks. I always feel that September and October, where there are usually no breaks or holidays for 8 weeks or so, is a long haul.
So since I last blogged we got a new kitchen (!!!!!) and Rainer turned 8. I'll be back (soon I hope) with pictures of both. I have to say, having my baby turn 8 is great but getting this new kitchen has been amazing! Anyone who has read my blog over the years, especially reading between the lines, has probably picked up on the fact that I hated my kitchen and this remodel means the world to me. I'm so happy about it.
I love a good bullet point list, so here we go--
- I love doing kitchen chores now and keeping everything clean and neat in there.
- I got rid of maybe 50% of my kitchen stuff and I plan on keeping everything minimal and spare. It's what my heart wants.
- I'm actually decluttering everything I have that is my own.
- I'm transitioning to a capsule wardrobe.
- Can't wait for Thanksgiving break--we are going to Palm Springs for a few days. Much needed!
- Before that there will be Veteran's day--a random Tuesday. Not sure yet what we'll do with that.
- I'm dying to go to an art museum and look around.
- I'm doing a 30 day no sugar thing. It's hard for me, but it's good timing before the holidays.