Monday, August 6, 2012

new clothes from tea

new clothes (tea collection) ice cream and wearing their new outfits tuesday 8/1
I decided to try some clothes from Tea for the boys. I really like their current catalog but mostly I decided to try Tea right now because Rainer has been going through a picky phase and I wanted to try their soft knit pants for him.  He doesn't like anything with big inside pockets or  flaps to annoy him.   I am happy with everything so far. In the photos he is wearing the denim-look knit pants and he loves them. I also got him the cargo knit pants.  I love all the shirts in the catalog right now.  The boys picked the designs they liked.

I can never convince the boys to pick clothes based on my taste alone--they always have their own taste and opinions so I let them pick what they like.  How about you?

5 comments:

Rain said...

My boys don't usually care too much what they wear. Unlike my daughters. I've gotten the tea catalog and like there stuff a lot. But lets talk about those fabulous yellow shorts you're wearing!

nicole said...

i love TEA...but my kiddos don't seem to like anything i like these days...ah the life of 9 & 10 year olds!

Anonymous said...

i love tea and buy some of my daughters dresses there. other favorites are mini boden and olive juice.

my son is 14 and hates everything i like. i think its a rule or something. if mom likes it, it must be dorky. my daughter is 7 and couldnt care less what she wears, which means i get to buy everything i love. :)

Mary Beth said...

Rain--ha! Thanks. The yellow shorts are from J. Crew--they were majorly on sale!

Nicole--I can relate--even though mine are so young.

Tammie--you are super lucky with the 7 y.o. girl--oh, to dress a girl in anything you like!

Christina Weedon said...

Ah, TEA. We adore TEA! I love how their stuff wears and washes, and love the 'heavy' quality of their tee's. I also love to shop the clearance section on their site ;)