Friday, June 15, 2012

in summer

at the beach boys at the beach brothers at the beach at the beach at the beach at the beach at the beach at the beach

Today was the first full day of summer vacation for the boys. I was amazed at how happily and how long they played at the beach this afternoon. They adored it! I can feel a shift this year. They are more independent. They even got along a bit better than usual. I had time to work on some fun summer lists. How wonderful it is to be at the very beginning of my favorite season.  Bliss.

4 comments:

susan said...

Love your photos! I have never seen a playground on a beach before - cool!! I am a list maker too. :) Enjoy your summer!

Denise said...

looks like a perfect day at the beach.

Val said...

So happy for you... Enjoy!! :) Summer holidays are around the corner here...soon I'll be doing my summer list too!

likeschocolate said...

My favorite place to spend summer! Happy summer!