Friday, March 23, 2012

dreamy/practical

faith is home!  and we are so happy

What are you up to this weekend? I'm really ready for a break and so happy to have my girl home for awhile. A dreamy/practical list is in order, and we are erring way on the side of dreamy this week.

{Dreamy}
:: spend loads of time with my girl. We're planning our mall trip for the morning and yes there will be soft pretzels involved (we love the The Oaks mall--so classic and pretty).
:: geek out on Taylor Swift songs in the car
:: see The Hunger Games movie of course (me + Ken + Faith)
:: have our Vernal Equinox tea on Sunday. We'll make quiche and some kind of baked goods and cucumber sandwiches, and pots of tea.
:: take the boys to Farmer's Market. We hope we don't get rained out!

{Practical}
:: just the bare minimum this week. Laundry, folding, hopefully some bread baking (that is pretty dreamy too) and Sunday night lunches. The menu planning and grocery shopping is done for the week.

Wishing you a fantastic weekend. We are super excited about The Hunger Games and have all read the books. Are you seeing it?


80/366 :: mermaid obi-wan kenobi


at the health food store


at school

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend. For my daughter's birthday I took her and a group of friends to the midnight showing of the Hunger Games. You won't be disappointed!

valérie said...

The three of you look so cute on that picture! :)

Anonymous said...

I have to confess, I have no idea whatsoever what the Hunger Games is about & I have been wondering! Can you give a brief synopsis so I don't have to embarrass myself in real life by asking someone? LOL

I hope when my daughter grows up we are as good pals as you and Faith.

Karen said...

i've read all three books and i'm seeing it wednesday! can't wait!

saraelise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
saraelise said...

i love the first photo! just adorable! sounds like you guys have been having special times.

Meridith said...

Yes, I've read all the Hunger Games book. I don't normally go to the first midnight showings of movies, but I did for this one. It was great! Of course, there were some things that were left out, which always happens when putting books in movie form. However, I think it's one of the best book to movie adaptations I've seen.
Hope you enjoy!