The Green Pumpkin did not disappoint. He brought six new books--
- Traction Man Meets Turbo Dog (a follow up to our beloved Traction Man is Here. We love the first one especially well, but this one is cute too).
- The Adventures of the Dish and the Spoon (by the same author as the Traction Man series. A rather offbeat re-telling of how the dish ran away with the spoon).
- The Pencil (a companion volume to our beloved The Runaway Dinner. The boys like it, but Runaway Dinner is still my favorite).
- Iggy Peck Architect (the boys really like it. It's about a young boy who loves buildings and constructing things).
- The Paper Princess Flies Again (another follow-up book. This is a sequel to The Paper Princess. The artwork is fantastic. This time the Paper Princess is in Mexico, which I also like).
- City of Angels (by the same illustrator as the Paper Princess series. True landmarks in LA are illustrated and explained. We used to own this when Faith and Jacob were younger. I think it will give us lots of good ideas for day trips).
Now we need to "restock" wishlists!