Friday, October 14, 2011

for faith

playing dress-up


playing dress-up

Faith gets homesick for her little brothers sometimes, so this is for you, Faithy. The little boys have been in a dress-up phase lately. They love to get out their blue suitcase of costumes and mix things up a bit. I'm loving it. Dieter was very serious about photographing that outfit in the top photo. After we got the shot of the whole ensemble, he wanted me to get individual shots of the sword, the holster, and the shield. He has decided to go as Obi Wan Kenobi for Halloween. For Rainer we are going to put together a superhero outfit. Fun times.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this little post for your daughter. I remember missing so many little parts of home at first when away at college, I bet this moment brightened her day :)

Faith said...

they are so cute!! I'm going to have to see lots of pictures of the halloween costumes, and I'm sure the boys will have lots to tell me about it too. I really like your blog mama, I see why you are so popular.
<3 faithy