Tuesday, May 17, 2011

my quarterly arrived!

my quarterly arrived!


my quarterly arrived!


my quarterly arrived!


It was so exciting on Monday when Faith texted me at work that much hoped for mail had arrived! For her, an anticipated packet from her college, and for me, my beloved 3191 Quarterly. I love the simplicity, the beauty, and the hominess of this little publication. The spring issue is the best so far, I think. Favorite articles this issue: morning routines, rice cake ideas, drawing encouragement, a trip to the tulip festival (how I wish I could go to that one in person!)

5 comments:

FrontierDreams said...

I have never seen that before but now I am intrigued!

iHanna said...

It just looks lovely, their images is so beautiful - always! :-)

Sarah said...

it does look like fun - I feel the same way when my cooking magazine arrives, so excited :)

likeschocolate said...

Never heard of this publication, but it looks beautiful. I love the simpleness of it!

Nicola said...

I have not heard of this! Thanks for sharing!