Wednesday, April 27, 2011

pizza night

IMG_2101


pizza three ways


dinner monday  night


Here is what I made for dinner Monday night. It is a 3-way pizza to suit all of us (or at least most of us, I hope). For the grownups a yummy vegan mushroom topping I learned during the 30 day workshop, and for the kids plain cheese, with plain mushrooms covering part of that for Rainer (who adores mushrooms but NOT with the onions from the other side of the pizza!).

The crust I make only takes about 30 minutes to rise so is possible to do on a weeknight. I've posted the recipe before--here--it's from my old Chinaberry cookbook--so good. I never worry about making an authentic thin or crispy crust. For that we go out to a local place. This is home food, so thick and bready is okay by me, and really quite yummy in its own right.

4 comments:

Vic said...

Oh how yummy - cheese, no cheese, mushrooms with onions & without... I wouldn't say no!

Andrea said...

Ooh, yummy! That picture cracked me up--I could totally see a five-way pizza at my house :)

Holly C. said...

Oh my, that looks yummy!

Denise C. said...

Yum! I adore those salad "tossers" in your salad bowl, so cute!