Sunday, April 8, 2007

Better

Apparently I can upload pictures again. Here are some scenes from our very busy day of Easter preparations yesterday. Dieter dyeing eggs with Ken . . .
Rolling out the dough . . .
The cookies baked, cooled, stacked, and ready for their icing . . .
and a moment from the community Easter Egg Hunt. Dieter received a little toy camera in one of his eggs and he's playing with it here. He also had his first ever straight-out candy, I think. Chocolate eggs and kisses. Do you think he liked it? He did!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

No pictures of Ken on an early morning Easter mole hunt? I'm kind of disappointed.

Anna's Easter basket and trimmings came in the form of getting her hair died RED! It looks beautiful. She and I did make cup cakes today. See you in less than a week. Happy Easter Egg!

Mary Beth said...

Thanks Carrie. I can't wait to see Anna's hair! E-mail me a picture if you have time. I can't wait for our visit! Happy Easter friend!