Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hints of Easter



I've been sick all week. It started Sunday and I've gotten worse through yesterday. Just the virus that most of us here have had. Fortunately, I felt a lot better today, tomorrow is Friday, and most of all, I'm getting paid tomorrow too (!) for the first time since maternity leave.

Not much going on here this week, with me being sick and all. It's amazing how feeling bad saps all my creative energy. Ken picked up these plastic eggs for Dieter at the grocery store and he's been having all kinds of fun playing with them. I love seeing him experience these simple things for the first time and seeing how open he is to experiences at this age. I'm starting to go through some of my crafts books and think about what I want to do for Easter this year. Probably keep it pretty simple, with me being a sleep deprived new mother and all that, but I'm definitely wanting to do some crafts.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I am amazed by your photography. Your pictures look so great. I am picking up 20 rolls of film that I just had developed at Hy-Vee. It ought to be fun looking at them. Then it's no more film for us ever!

Mary Beth said...

Thanks Carrie. Digital makes all the difference, don't you think? Have fun going through those 20 rolls! Going that far back you may even come across some of me and the kids back when we still lived there!